I’m so exited to share that Stampin’ Up! has announced a preorder on a new catalogue item Eastern Palace Suite. These special bundles are offered from May 1 – 31st, even before the new catalogue goes live. Once the catalogue is live you can still buy them however you won’t get the free gifts.
The Eastern Palace Suite is being offered in two bundles and they both offer a FREE gift.
The Eastern Palace Starter Bundle
Check out the Eastern Palace Starter Bundle below: It offers a free package of the Very Vanilla Note Cards and Envelopes
The Eastern Palace PREMIER Bundle
For more stamping fun the Eastern Palace PREMIER Bundle has additional products including the amazing Eastern Medallions Thinlits. Your free gifts are a package of Very Vanilla Envelopes and a package of the NEW – Thick Vanilla Card Stock.
Use the May Host code on your orders to earn a free Gift from me.
Please do not include the host code on orders $300 or more, you will still receive the FREE Gift, and your own Host Dollars
Questions? Email me, I’m here to help.
Beautiful Soft Sky Anniversary Card
This month’s class included this beautiful soft sky anniversary card. This card was cased from Leanne Johnson and the Occasions Catalogue page 50.
The Falling in Love Suite is pretty and elegant and it’s perfect for all marriage related occasions like anniversaries, weddings and engagements. The fonts and images are beautiful and the accessories compliment the suite perfectly. I especially love the doilies because they are Whisper White on one side and Very Vanilla on the other and they can be coloured using ink to any Stampin’ Up! ink colour that you like.
Tips & Tricks
- Card base is Soft Sky cardstock cut at 14.8 cm x 10.5 cm, mat also Soft Sky cut at 9.9cm x 14.2cm
- I embossed the mat using the Falling Petals embossing folder
- The doily is showing the Very Vanilla side
- The leaves are cut from Sahara Sand cardstock using the Flourish Thinlits. Because of the way the are popping out only one leaf is needed. Use the top 3 leaves under the top of the sentiment and the bottom 2 at the bottom.
- I stamped the sentiment from Falling For You in Sahara Sand ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and flagged the ends by hand. The leaves are sandwiched between the sentiment and the vellum layers.
- The Falling in Love Embellishment was adhered with a glue dot
- I used the dandelion images to stamp the inside of the card
Since you’re probably now in love with Falling in Love I must warn you that it will retire on 31 May. So order now to secure yours before they are gone. Perfect for all marriage related occasions and simply a beautiful set. Just use the Shop Now button on the right hand side of this post, simply follow that to place an order in my Stampin’ Up! shop. To join a class simply follow this link to register for my May classes.
Creative Inkers Annual Stamp Camp
Each year in February we gather in Rotorua for our annual Stamp Camp. It’s a great weekend away from the usual chores to catch up with friends and focus on our love of all things Stampin’ Up!
Over the weekend, we had five product suite presentations, each followed by a project that we were taught how to make using the stamp sets and other products shown in the presentation.
There were also business training sessions and an opportunity to participate in a service project.
This year we made cards in support of a lovely lady who makes gift packs and beautiful handmade bags for women going through treatment for breast cancer. She sends out hundreds of these packs each year and includes an inspirational or encouraging handmade card with each.
Visit from Rich Jutkins
We were all so blown away when Rich Jutkins the President and COO of Stampin’ Up! appeared on Saturday morning! He made a flying visit to our event as he was already in Australia. It was amazing to have him around all day, he sat and chatted with us and also took notes of things we said that he wanted to take back to head office.
So Much Fun
The weekend was a lot of fun and it was great to paper-craft with other like-minded people where we can also bounce business ideas around and help each other. It really is such a great community to be involved in, there are real friendships and genuinely wants to see others achieve their goals. I think I speak for all who attended when I say we all come away inspired, motivated and excited for another year ahead.
These are the 2 projects I managed to complete over the weekend, I’m afraid I was talking too much to get the other 2 finished.
To join a class simply follow this link to register for my upcoming classes
If you’re interested in joining me as a Demonstrator so you can attend events like these and gather your own group of excited friends then click here for more information and next steps.
Carousel Birthday Card
Another of the February class projects using watercolour pencils this time with the Carousel Birthday stamp set. I was commissioned to make a card for a young girl using pink and this is what I came up with. The design was cased from Holly Stene in America, I changed the colours, added the scalloped circle, background stamping and sequin trim. I love how it came out.
Tips & Tricks
- Card base is Blushing Bride cardstock cut at 14.8 cm x 10.5 cm
- I stamped a lace background from Delicate Details using Blushing Bride at the bottom of the card
- The patterned paper is from Cupcakes and Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack cut to 7.5 cm x 10.2 cm
- The vellum has been embossed using the Sparkle Embossing Folder
- I stamped the pony using Archival Black ink and coloured using Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray pencils
- I used a blender pen to blend and soften the pencil
- For the sentiment I used Archival Basic Gray ink
- Use the Layering Circles Framelits to cut the circle and scallop circle
- Adhere the Vellum layer with glue under where the pony goes so it will not be seen
- The Blushing Bride Sequin Trim was adhered to the back of the Blushing Bride Scallop Circle using a glue dot. Then dimensionals were used to adhere it to the card.
- Add some Solid Bakers Twine in Blushing Bride to the top of the card and tie in a bow
- Run your bone folder along the length of the sentiment to make it curl 2 different ways then add to the card using dimensionls
This completes the projects made in February classes, view the other 2 projects here, Tasty Trucks , Beautiful You Calendar. I hope you have enjoyed all these projects using the Watercolour pencils, if you would like to order them you will see a Shop Now button on the right hand side of this post, simply follow that to place an order in my Stampin’ Up! shop. To join a class simply follow this link to register for my March classes.