Team Gifts at OnStage
I had just enough of these embroidery hoops to create team gifts at OnStage, a demonstrator event held in Auckland over the weekend.
I didn’t have many left because we had made them in a class during October. I was so pleased with how pretty they look and I just love the embroidery hoops which are still trending they make lovely gifts. Continue reading
Yesterday was Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage 30th Birthday Celebration and it was amazing! I attended my local event in Auckland along with a couple of hundred other demonstrators.
Firstly, the night before I was invited to the Centre Stage dinner. I recently promoted to the title of Silver Elite and attending this dinner the night before On Stage is one of the perks. Continue reading
Happy 30th Birthday Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! is turning 30 and to celebrate they’re having a 24 hour stamp sale. For one day only you can save 15% on selected stamp sets!
Need to see the list? – Click the balloons above.
This sale is for 24 hours only. I’ll place a group order at 10pm on Tuesday night so let me know before then what you’d like. After that time you have until midnight to order direct with Stampin’ Up! here.
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period. Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of stamp sets, we will honour the discounted price as long as the order is closed within the promotion deadlines. You will receive your discounted stamp set as soon we are able to fulfill your order.
- Order Deadline: Online: 23 October 2018; 11:50 pm (AET)
Petal Promenade Keepsake Album
The Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper is pretty stunning! Beautiful floral images along with the gorgeous marbled back side make this paper irresistible. Fresh flowers were used to create this paper collection. See the process of creating the images of the blooms for the paper here.
My project today is CASEd from Kim McGillis she posted this album for a blog hop in September, see her post here. A friend of mine recently had a baby girl and I was trying to decide what to make for her when I saw Kim’s post. I thought her design would be perfect.
Christmas Gift Ideas – Card Kits on Sale!
As part of the World Card Making Day Specials Stampin’ Up! have reduced the cost of some kits by 10%!! Now is the perfect time to start thinking about Christmas gift ideas and kits should definitely be on your list. Anyone can make up a kit even if they say they’re not crafty. The kits have pre-cut pieces, detailed instructions and include the stamps and ink.
Here are a few ways you could gift a kit:
- Gift the whole kit to someone so they can learn how much fun it is to create
- Take the kit around to a friend’s house and stamp together
- Make the cards yourself and package them up as a gift
- Make the cards yourself and give them throughout the year
- Take the kit on holiday so you don’t go into crafting withdrawal
Take a look at these fabulous kits below all on sale until Sunday 7th October.
Soft Sayings Card Kit