Wow the months are flying by – here’s the projects created in my October card making classes.
October Class Project 1
I started introducing Christmas into the mix with a card using the Joyous Noel and Merry Christmas To All stamp sets and Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies. I cased this project from Leena Girsa.
Happy 30th Birthday Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! is turning 30 and to celebrate they’re having a 24 hour stamp sale. For one day only you can save 15% on selected stamp sets!
Need to see the list? – Click the balloons above.
This sale is for 24 hours only. I’ll place a group order at 10pm on Tuesday night so let me know before then what you’d like. After that time you have until midnight to order direct with Stampin’ Up! here.
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period. Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of stamp sets, we will honour the discounted price as long as the order is closed within the promotion deadlines. You will receive your discounted stamp set as soon we are able to fulfill your order.
- Order Deadline: Online: 23 October 2018; 11:50 pm (AET)
Petal Promenade Keepsake Album
The Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper is pretty stunning! Beautiful floral images along with the gorgeous marbled back side make this paper irresistible. Fresh flowers were used to create this paper collection. See the process of creating the images of the blooms for the paper here.
My project today is CASEd from Kim McGillis she posted this album for a blog hop in September, see her post here. A friend of mine recently had a baby girl and I was trying to decide what to make for her when I saw Kim’s post. I thought her design would be perfect.
Christmas Gift Ideas – Card Kits on Sale!
As part of the World Card Making Day Specials Stampin’ Up! have reduced the cost of some kits by 10%!! Now is the perfect time to start thinking about Christmas gift ideas and kits should definitely be on your list. Anyone can make up a kit even if they say they’re not crafty. The kits have pre-cut pieces, detailed instructions and include the stamps and ink.
Here are a few ways you could gift a kit:
- Gift the whole kit to someone so they can learn how much fun it is to create
- Take the kit around to a friend’s house and stamp together
- Make the cards yourself and package them up as a gift
- Make the cards yourself and give them throughout the year
- Take the kit on holiday so you don’t go into crafting withdrawal
Take a look at these fabulous kits below all on sale until Sunday 7th October.
Soft Sayings Card Kit
If you’ve ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up! you should check out this promotion. It’s a pre-selected kit of products chosen to give you all you need to start holding events. Find all the details of this promotion here.